The Masters ✌️
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

??!?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1??!? Empty ??!? Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:00 pm

Rahul7301

Could i Plizz get to know the name of of the person who said I suck..
Well I do suck, and it's becuz iam new to th9 u bitch, (that's to the person who said I suck) I haven't came to upgrade all my troops cuz I was soo busy concentrating on the trophy push I just did!!! And FYI DONT UNDERESTIMATE ME!!!

Cya soon sir dad, awesome, phenomenal, superb and fantastic clan u have

2??!? Empty Re: ??!? Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:53 pm

Tyr

Tyr
Admin

Hmm, I've most of missed something because I have no idea what your goin on about. I'll forward this to the co's and see if they can give me an answer

3??!? Empty Re: ??!? Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:34 pm

SIRDAD

SIRDAD
Admin

There was a post about Rahuls war raid here on the website that I deleted. They were calling him out and that he sucked, by someone labeled as "Guest". I don't know who wrote it but we don't use this website as a public forum to smear members. We watch most all raids and if after 2 wars or sometimes less we see someone doesn't have the skill to be in our clan they get kicked.

4??!? Empty Re: ??!? Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:36 pm

Tyr

Tyr
Admin

I see, next time don't delete it. I'll take the ip-number and see if I can pin it to any of our members here

5??!? Empty Re: ??!? Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:37 pm

SIRDAD

SIRDAD
Admin

Tyr wrote:I see, next time don't delete it. I'll take the ip-number and see if I can pin it to any of our members here

Ok sounds good.

6??!? Empty Re: ??!? Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:40 pm

Tyr

Tyr
Admin

SIRDAD wrote:
Tyr wrote:I see, next time don't delete it. I'll take the ip-number and see if I can pin it to any of our members here

Ok sounds good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum